Last updated: July 1, 2018
We are Reason Street, LLC, reachable at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Personal Information may be processed by us in the country where it was collected as well as transferred to and processed in other countries (including the United States) where laws regarding processing of Personal Information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
What information do we collect about you?
Information collection and use
We collect information about you when you provide it to us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone or e-mail. This includes:
- Information you provide when you respond to job postings on our site.
- When you request information about our services. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, and other information that you voluntarily provide.
- When you order services on the Website, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, billing address and email.
- When you subscribe to a Reason Street newsletter or sign up to view our webinars, we will collect your email address.
- When you contact us to submit comments, questions or feedback using the forms on the Website, we will collect your name, email address and your comment, question or feedback.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- When you contact us by sending us an email, we will collect your email address and any information contained in the email you send us and any information attached to the email.
The Personal Information we gather from you helps us learn about visitors to the Website, our customers and potential customers. We use this information to provide the Services to you, to better tailor the features, performance and support of our products and services, and to offer you additional information and opportunities.
How do we use the information we collect?
Information you give to us
We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To notify you of upcoming events you may be interested in that relate to products or services you have inquired about;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Who might my data be shared with?
Information collected on the Site may be shared with
We may share the information we collect to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts, violations of our policies, fraud and/or data security breaches; and to guide decisions about Reason Street’s products, Site, applications, services, tools, and communications. We will use this information to send you marketing communications and you will have the opportunity to opt-out in email communications. We will only transfer your Personal Data to any third party suppliers if and to the extent we are permitted to do so by law or if you have provided your prior consent.
Service Providers and Other Third Parties. We may disclose your information to service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as, but not limited to, fraud investigations, software development, email delivery, marketing communications, bill collection, payment processing, and site analytics and operations).
Other Entities with your Consent.
We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to comply with such legal process, or to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. We will inform you separately of any such transfer either before the transfer or at the latest after there is no risk of impairment of the purpose of the planned transfer.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the “cookies” file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk in order that the website can remember you when you return for another visit to the site. A cookie contains the name of the domain from which the cookie originated, how long the cookie will remain active, and a randomly generated unique number to track pages you have visited. Every time you visit our site, we send you a cookie in order to track traffic to our site.
Cookies may be used to enable the personalization features of our site (you can recall recently-viewed pages, and have information that you have previously provided be filled in automatically instead of having to fill in registration questionnaires every time), and to compile anonymous aggregate data that allow us to determine how visitors use our site and help us improve our offerings on the website.
We may use session cookies (temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site) and persistent cookies (remain in your browser for a longer period of time, depending on the “lifetime” of the cookie) on this website.
If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing our website, you have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser, although you may not be able to take full advantage of the Reason Street, LLC website if you do so. In particular, you may be required to accept cookies in order to complete certain actions on our website. You do not need to have cookies turned on, however, to use/navigate through many parts of our website, except access to certain of Reason Street LLC’s web pages that require a login and password.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may request and obtain from us, once a year, free of charge, certain information about the Personal Information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for their marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. This information would include a list of the categories of Personal Information that we shared and the names and mailing addresses of all third parties with which we shared Personal Information in the preceding calendar year. If you would like to make such a request, please submit your request to email@example.com.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information (What will be the effect of this on the individuals concerned?)
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of your Personal Information.
You may change any of the Personal Information in your account by sending an email to us at the email address set forth below.
We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
Notice to EEA Residents
If you want to contact us, please use the following contact information. When you do so, please tell us the name of the website or application which you are contacting us about.
By email at:
By postal mail to:
Reason Street, LLC @ Industrious
215 Park Avenue South, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10003
This policy was last updated on July 1, 2018.